The following policies apply to classes, summer programs, and open studio sessions at
Flourish Studio and Classroom. Please feel free to contact us (765-323-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss any of these policies prior to registering for a class or summer session.
- Advanced registration is required for all classes. Admission will only be allowed up to ten minutes into the class.
-You can book a class and complete the registration either online or in the store. A completed registration waiver is required for all participants.
- The class/program costs includes all materials.
-The class/program fee is due upon registration and is required in order to guarantee your spot.
- The complete fee must be fully paid prior to attendance.
Cancellation and Refunds
- You may cancel your registration for a class before it begins for a full refund.
- No refund will be given for withdrawal from an ongoing class, but it can be rescheduled.
- Each family is allowed two make-up classes. Make-up classes must be rescheduled directly through email
or in the studio.
- If Flourish Studio and Classroom needs to cancel a class due to inclement weather or illness,
we will make every attempt to contact you with as much advanced notice as possible.
In the event of a cancelled class, a make-up class will be rescheduled for all registered participants.
- We love having parents stay and participate! Parents are welcome to participate in any class
for any aged child. We strongly encourage parents to stay in the building, whether in the studio
or in the store, for any class their children are participating in.
- The Baby + Me class and Creative Tot class are "parent+child" only; parents are required stay and get
creative with their little ones!
- Open Studio does not require parent participation, however because the class is very exploratory,
we ask for your help keeping an eye on your little ones to help us to conserve resources
and prevent unnecessary waste.
Snacks, Allergies, and Wellness
- Flourish Studio and Classroom classes do not have snack time, however, you may bring snacks for your child. Please do not bring any peanut-based snacks or hot drinks into the studio.
- If your child does have any allergies or health concerns, please indicate those details on the registration
waiver. We strive to accommodate for our participants as much as possible and look forward to making our classes an enjoyable experience for everyone!
- We strongly discourage bringing a sick child to the studio. Instead, we will gladly reschedule a missed class.
Parties and Events
- Maximum of 16 participants per event (grown-ups of participants not included).
- Adults are required to stay and host, as well as bring any refreshments.
- The store remains open to the public while the event is happening in the studio space, although there is a door that can be closed for more privacy.
- Payments are required in full at booking and are non-refundable